Synteko SOAP is floor soap for regular cleaning of oiled floors.
AREA OF USE:
for regular cleaning of floors treated with Synteko floor oils
- Easy to use
- Can be used for cleaning and maintenance of natural wood
- Also possible to on surfaces treated with floor finishes and also on ceramic or natural stone floors.
- Base material: Yellow potash soap based on coconut/soy-oil derivatives and complex forming agents
- Viscosity: Low viscous liquid
- pH: Approx. 9
- Self life: 36 months in unopened container from production date (s. package)
- Storage: Store frost-free. Must be stored between +5°C (+40°F) and +30°C (+86°F)
- Package size: 1L, 5L
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
When necessary, for regular cleaning, but no sooner than one week after oil treatment. Floors may be washed with a 1:20 dilution of Synteko SOAP in lukewarm water, using a well wrung cloth.