Synteko REMOVER is a basic detergent which efficiently removes dirt and soil.
AREA OF USE:
For use before sanding and recoating with Synteko floor finshes or new treatment with Synteko maintenance products such as NEWSHINE
Removes efficiently dirt, marks from rubber heels, shoe polish, lipstick, ink, soil and more.
Not suited for use on untreated parquet and cork floorings. Wax on a finished surface CANNOT be removed with Synteko REMOVER. Such floors must be sanded back to bare wood
- Base material: Cat- and non-ionic tensides, alkali, perfume and water
- Density: Approx. 1100kg/m³ (9,18lb/gal US) (11,02lb/gal UK)
- pH: Approx. 10,5
- Self life: 36 months in unopened container from production date (s. package)
- Storage: Store frost-free. Must be stored between +10°C (+50°F) and +30°C (+86°F)
- Package size: 1L
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Vacuum or mop the floor to remove any dirt.
Prepare Synteko REMOVER as follows:
- For normal cleaning, ½ – 1 part Synteko REMOVER to 100 parts water
- For heavy cleaning, 2 – 3 parts Synteko REMOVER to 100 parts water
Soak a cloth in the mixture; do not pour it directly onto the floor. Wet mop, let the mixture act for a few minutes and then dry mop. Further cleaning with 1 part vinegar to 9 parts water is recommended if sanding and recoating is to be done. The floor must be completely dry before screening and recoating.